FROM RUSSIA TO GEORGIA.
In connection with the suspension of flights, we will tell you how else you can get from Russia to Georgia:
– Connecting flight through Minsk, Baku, Yerevan, Istanbul. Often, this is even more profitable.
– Flight to Baku, from there by train or taxi to Tbilisi. There is an opportunity to see two countries at once.
– A flight to Yerevan, from there by minibus, bus or taxi to Tbilisi, is inexpensive. There is an opportunity to see two countries at once. We also arrange transfers upon request.
– Train Moscow-Baku, Baku-Tbilisi. Again, there is the opportunity to get acquainted with the two countries.
– The ship “Comet” from Sochi to Batumi.
– Plane / train to Vladikavkaz, from there by minibus, bus or taxi to Tbilisi. We also arrange transfers upon request.
– By car (from Moscow to Tbilisi about 2000 km).
– By bus. They go from different cities of Russia to Tbilisi. One of the most budget options.
As you can see, there are not so few options to get there 🙂 If you have any other ideas that we have missed, be sure to write to us. We hope that direct flights will recover as soon as possible.
We are waiting for you in sunny Georgia 🙂